You have the perfect crepe recipe. But you are afraid to struggle with the cooking? Just follow a few rules to enjoy delicious French crêpes.
Here are my 10 commandments for successful crepes every time.
- Always fresh ingredients you will choose.
- A scale to weigh every ingredient you will use.
- To avoid lumps, flour you will sift.
- A little bit of beer you will add. (For more fluffy crêpes)
- The dough you will let rest. (One hour, to let gluten and starch do their job)
- An antihadesive stove you will use.
- With a paper towel, you will slightly oil a hot pan.
- With a spatula, the edges you will take off (As soon as they start to color)
- Carefully the crêpes you will return.
- With your friends & family, the crêpes you will share! (this is by far the most important thing!)
Our delicious crêpe recipe is here. Enjoy and have fun!