These Seasonal Crepes with Warm Apple Cinnamon Filling, made effortlessly with My French Recipe Crepe Mix, are a delightful way to savor the flavors of the season. Enjoy the comforting blend of sweet apples and warm cinnamon in every bite!
For the Crepes:
- 1 package of "My French Recipe" Crepe Mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 stick of melted butter unsalted
For the Apple Cinnamon Filling:
- 3 apples, peeled, cored, and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup whipped cream or vanilla ice cream (optional, for serving)
Prepare the Crepes:
- Follow the instructions on the back of the box. Or follow the video using the QR code on the back of the box.
Prepare the Apple Cinnamon Filling:
- In a separate skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the sliced apples and sauté for 3-4 minutes until they start to soften.
- Sprinkle brown sugar, ground cinnamon, and a pinch of salt over the apples. Stir well to combine.
- Continue to cook for another 4-5 minutes, or until the apples are tender and caramelized.
Assemble the Crepes:
- Lay a crepe flat on a serving plate.
- Spoon a generous portion of the warm apple cinnamon filling onto one-half of the crepe.
- Fold the other half over the filling, creating a half-moon shape.
- Repeat with the remaining crepes.
- Serve your seasonal crepes warm, optionally topped with a dollop of whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream for an extra treat.