Jun 3rd 2020
Dark Chocolate Macarons.
Very simple dark chocolate macarons, perfect for your chocolate lovers!
Chocolate filling recipe
10 min prep - 1 h cooling
Ingredients for the chocolate ganache
- 100 g dark chocolate, chopped
- 70 ml heavy cream
- 10g butter, at room temperature.
- Place the chocolate in a large, heatproof bowl. Set aside.
- Pour the heavy cream into a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Remove from the heat.
- Carefully pour the hot cream over the chocolate. Mix from the center to the outside with a silicone spatula until the chocolate melts completely. Add the butter and mix gently until the butter is fully incorporated and the ganache is smooth and glossy.
- Refrigerate, covered, for at least 40 minutes before using.
French lavender and chocolate: Add a pinch of dry lavender flowers to the cream before boiling. This will give a delicate floral flavor to the chocolate.
To go with this chocolate ganache:
- Our Macaron recipe
- Our macaron mix: to help you save time for the same result as from scratch.