How to make French Macarons
Ingredients for about 40 shells, so about 20 macarons. 15 min preparation – 20 min baking
- From your pantry you will need
- 2 medium egg whites (65g)
- Filling for the shells (Check our recipes)
- Material you will need:
- Silicone spatula
- Plain pastry tip
- Pastry bags
- In a medium bowl, pour the egg whites. With an electric beater, beat at medium speed. When the whites begin to foam, add the granulated sugar (Included in the mix) and increase the speed. When you have a glossy and firm texture (3/4 min), add the baking mix.
- With a spatula, flod the batter: Take the batter from the bottom to the top. Stop when the batter makes ribbons.
- Garnish a pastry bag with a plain tip and the macarons batter.
- Use a sheet pan coated with parchment paper or a silicon mat. Pipe small, regular dots on the pan. Let your macarons rest in a dry room for 15 min.
- Preheat your oven to 300 ° F. Bake 17 to 20 minutes.
- Let it cool down completely before unsticking the macaron shells.
Ingredients (Just the good stuff)
Powdered Sugar, Almond Flour, and granulated Sugar.