French pound cake baking mix
(You save )
This is a classic French cake, that my mom used to make when I was a child. It is a very simple and yet deliciously fragrant and addictive cake. At My French Recipe, we love to add fresh blueberries, chocolate chips or lemon juice to the batter before pouring into the pan.
You can use this widget to input text into the page.
100% Natural and Honest Ingredients
Unbleached and untreated American flour.
1 baking mix for tons of easy and delicious recipes.
How to make the French pound cake:
- From your pantry, you will need:
- 3 eggs
- 2 sticks of butter (8 oz / 226g)
- Preheat your oven to 350 ° F. Pour the baking mix into a medium bowl.
- Add the eggs and beat vigorously until smooth. Melt the butter and add it to the batter. Mix gently.
- Use a loaf pan, coated with parchment paper. Pour the batter in the pan. Bake 50 min until it is cracked down in the center and golden on the top.
- Let cool, and bon appétit!
Makes a loaf pan. (Dim
Ingredients (Just the good stuff you can find in any kitchen)
Sugar, Wheat Flour, Baking Powder (sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, sodium aluminum sulfate, calcium sulfate, and monocalcium phosphate), and Salt.