French Pound Cake Mix
Simple, classic, delicious. The scrumptious smell of this cake in the oven transports me back to my childhood in France. My mom would often bake this for me as a special treat. Beautiful pound cakes like this can be found at tables throughout my home country, and this baking mix can bring it to your table, too. Enjoy as is or enhance it with blueberries, chocolate chips, or nuts. The perfect cake for any occasion!
Super Easy: Only 4 simple steps! No cooking skill required.
Hand-Picked Ingredients: Unbleached flour with no additives.
Quick to Make: Only 5 minutes of prep work and 50 minutes in the oven.
Makes a 9x4" loaf or about 10 cupcakes.
EASY, FAST & DELICIOUS
- Made with unbleached & untreated American flour.
- Customize it with your favorite fruits or treats!
- Made with love in Texas, the French way!
- Vegan Friendly: Replace eggs and dairy for a vegan pound cake.
Unbleached Wheat Flour, Granulated Sugar, Baking Powder (sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, sodium aluminum sulfate, calcium sulfate, and monocalcium phosphate), and Salt.
- 3 eggs
- 2 sticks of butter (8 oz / 226g)