How to make the French pound cake:
- From your pantry, you will need:
- 3 eggs
- 2 sticks of butter (8 oz / 226g)
- Preheat your oven to 350 ° F. Pour the baking mix into a medium bowl.
- Add the eggs and beat vigorously until smooth. Melt the butter and add it to the batter. Mix gently.
- Use a loaf pan, coated with parchment paper. Pour the batter in the pan. Bake 50 min until it is cracked down in the center and golden on the top.
- Let cool, and bon appétit!
Makes a loaf pan. (Dim
Ingredients (Just the good stuff you can find in any kitchen)
Sugar, Wheat Flour, Baking Powder (sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, sodium aluminum sulfate, calcium sulfate, and monocalcium phosphate), and Salt.