How to make it
- From your pantry, you will need:
- 3 eggs
- 1 stick of unsalted butter (113g)
- Preheat your oven to 400 ° F.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter until it is liquid. On a low heat, pour the Chocolate lava cake baking mix into the pan and mix until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Out of the fire, add the eggs. Whisk until you obtained a smooth paste. Use a brownie pan or individual ramekins and coat it with parchment paper. Pour in the batter.
- Bake for 10 min to 12 min. Let it cool down, and bon appétit!
Ingredients (Just the good stuff you can find in any kitchen)
Belgian Chocolate Chips [unsweetened chocolate, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin (an emulsifier), and natural vanilla extract], Sugar, Unbleached Wheat Flour, and Salt. Contains Soy and Wheat. May contain milk.