Crepes baking mix
(You save )
Souvenir of a French creperie: The authentic crepe at home. Make sweet or savory crêpes with this mix and dive into French flavors. No additives. No preservatives. Only natural ingredients.
Authentic and Easy
Authentic French taste, and always easy to prepare.
100% Natural and Local Ingredients
Unbleached and untreated American flour.
1 baking mix for tons of easy and delicious recipes.
How to make your French crepes
- From your pantry, you will need:
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 stick of butter (2 oz / 60g)
- 3,5 cups of milk (800 ml)
- In a pan, melt the butter with the milk at low heat. Pour the crêpes baking mix into a bowl. Add the eggs and whisk.
- Pour the milk and melted butter gradually and whisk together until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium high heat. Scoop the batter, using approximately 1/4 cup for each crepe. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so the batter coats the surface evenly. Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side until golden brown on each side.
Ingredients (Just the good stuff you can find in any kitchen)
Wheat flour, sugar, salt. Contains wheat.