Easy, stress free peach upside down cake. Yes you can bake.
Prep time: 15 min – Baking time: 30 min
- 1 bowl
- 1 spatula
- 1 round mold
- 1 baking mix for Pound Cake My French Recipe
- 2 sticks of unsalted butter (220g) + 2 tbsp for the mold
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 peeled and sliced peaches (Fresh in the season or canned during winter)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt the butter.
- In a bowl combine: The baking mix for Pound Cake, the eggs, the melted butter.
- Butter generously the round mold. Pour the sugar.
- Put on the bottom of the round mold slices of peaches.
- Pour the batter on them.
- Bake in the oven for 30 min.
- Let cool 5 minutes and remove from the pan: Place a big plate on the top of the mold. Turn upside down. With a spatula, unstick the cake.
- Et voilà!