Baking mix for French pound cake
French cakes have never been so easy to bake with this baking mix. Follow the instructions in the back of the baking mix and bake an amazing French pound cake.
It is a very simple and yet deliciously fragrant and addictive cake. Jacques Pepin loves to fold in candied citrus peels to make a French fruit cake. At My French Recipe, we love to add fresh blueberries, chocolate chips or lemon.
- MIAM! Easy to prepare: add 3 eggs, 2 sticks of melted unsalted butter. It will be like heaven in your mouth!
- ONE BAKING MIX FOR TONS OF DIFFERENT RECIPES : Your imagination is your limit! Check our website for tons of different recipes (Spicy muffins, lemon cake, marble cake, etc)
- ONLY NATURAL INGREDIENTS – No additives or preservatives – No added flavor (because we don’t need to). All the flavors come only from ou high quality ingredients.
- CREATED BY AN EXPATRIATE FRENCH CHEF : To bring authentic French flavors in your kitchen.
Preparation of the French pound cake baking mix
Préparation time: 5 min preparation – 50 min baking
Ingredients to add to the baking mix (Makes a loaf pan)
- 3 eggs
- 2 sticks of butter (8 oz / 226g)
How to use your French pound cake baking mix
Preheat your oven to 350 ° F. Pour the baking mix into a medium bowl.
Add the eggs and beat vigorously until smooth. Melt the butter and add it to the batter. Mix gently. Use a loaf pan, coated with parchment paper. Pour the batter in the pan. Bake 50 min until it is cracked down in the center and golden on the top.
Let cool, and bon appétit!