A generous and moist chocolate cake with a nice flavor of orange.
Dive into the softness of our French fondant au chocolat.
- 1 French chocolate lava cake baking mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 stick of unsalted butter
- 4 organic oranges
- Preheat your oven to 400 ° F.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter until it is liquid. On a low heat, pour the French fondant au chocolat baking mix into the pan and mix until the chocolate is completely melted. Out of the heat, add the eggs. Whisk until you obtained a smooth paste. Zest your oranges.
- Incorporate your orange zest into your chocolate fondant batter. Add the juice of 1 orange.
- Use 4 or 5 round small ramekins molds. Butter and flour lightly. Pour in the batter. Bake for 12 min.
- Let it cool down, and bon appétit!