Prep time: 20 minutes - for 4
- Chef’s knife
- Cutting board
- Serving cups
- 1/2 cup strawberry jam
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/ cup of Prosecco (optional)
- 1 cup mascarpone
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 30 Lady finger cookies or other cookies
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- Make the soaking syrup: Mix the strawberry jam, the lemon juice and Prosecco together.
- Make the cream: In a medium bowl beat mascarpone, cream and sugar, on medium speed until thickened.
- Assembly: Dip the lady finger cookies in the syrup. (turn to coat all sides) then arrange cookies on bottom of baking dish and cover with half the cream, cover with the sliced strawberries, repeat cookies for another layer and cover with remaining cream mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least 4-5 hours. Top with fresh strawberries before serving.