For 15 cookies
- 35g of sugar
- 1/2 vanilla bean
- 120g of butter at room temperature
- 140g of flour
- 60g almond flour
- For finishes
- Powdered sugar
- In a mixing bowl, work the soft butter with the sugar. Then add the flour, almond powder and seeds from vanilla bean.Finish kneading by hand. You then get a ball of dough.Cover and let rest in the fridge for 30 min.
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Take a piece of dough, roll in your hand and give it the shape of a small croissant.
- Bake for about 15 minutes and let cool.Sprinkle generously with powdered sugar.