You would like to know how the French manage to bake the fun and delicious chocolate marble cake?
It is super easy. And your cake will have nice and yummy chocolate marbles!
Ingredients for 6 servings of the French marble cake
- 1 baking mix for French pound cake My French Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 1 stick of butter (226g)
- 100g of dark chocolate
Preparation of the French marble cake
- Preheat your oven to 350 ° F.
- Pour the French pound cake baking mix into a medium bowl.
- Add the eggs and beat vigorously until smooth. Melt the butter and add it to the batter. Mix gently.
- In a pan, melt the chocolate at low heat. When the chocolate is melted, pour half of the batter into the chocolate. Mix with a French whisk.
- Use a loaf pan coated with parchment paper.
- Whit a big spoon, pour half of the nature batter in the pan, half of the chocolate batter. Repeat till there is no batter left.
- Bake 50 min until it is cracked down in the center and golden on the top.
- Let cool, and bon appétit!