Easy, pretty and tasty! Your guest will ask you for the bakery where you found this cake. :-)
Yields 1 bundt cake for 6/8 people
Prep Time: 20 min - Cook Time: 50 min - Total Time: 70 min
For the cake
- 1 My French Recipe Pound cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 stick of unsalted melted butter
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
For the chocolate sauce:
- 1/3 C dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 C heavy cream
For the decoration
- Colorful heart sprinkles
- Candy eggs
- 1 mixing bowl
- 1 whisk
- 1 bundt pan
- 1 sauce pan
- 1 spoon
- Baking spray
- Preheat the oven to 335 ° F.
- Melt the butter.
- In a separate bowl, pour the baking mix and eggs and beat until smooth.
- Add the vanilla extract and the butter. Mix gently until combined.
- Spray the bundt pan with the baking spray.
- Pour the batter into the pan.
- Bake for 45 min or until eggs are golden brown.
- Let cool, then invert the pan gently to release the cake.
- In a saucepan on low heat melt the chocolate chips with the heavy cream.
- When totally melted, pour on the top of the bundt cake.
- Decorate with sprinkles and candy eggs.