For 4 people - 15 min prep - 25 min cooking
- Baking sheet
- Wire rack
- Small bowl
- 4 5 oz boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 8-12 pieces bacon medium cut (not thick)
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF and line a baking sheet with tin foil or parchment paper (Optional, but will facilitate the cleaning). Place a wire rack on top and set it aside.
- Combine all of the spices into a small bowl and mix.
- Then, season each chicken breast with 1 teaspoon of chicken seasoning, making sure to get both sides. Save the remaining spices for later.
- Next, wrap each chicken breast with 2 to 3 pieces of bacon depending on how big they are. Start at one end and move to the other. Transfer each bacon wrapped chicken breast to the wire rack.
- Sprinkle the tops of the chicken breasts with the remaining seasoning.
- Bake chicken breasts at 400ºF for 25 minutes. Then, turn the heat up to 450ºF and bake for 5-10 more until the bacon is crispy. The internal temperature of the chicken should be at least 165ºF and the bacon should be fully cooked.