Looking for a great kid cooking party in Dallas area? My French Recipe offers fun cooking events for kids. Book your party, relax and enjoy!
Cooking parties for kids
My French Recipe’s first motivation is to teach kids how to cook themselves delicious meals and treats. Give your child the gift of a fun cooking party, and a way to be healthy and happy.
For a birthday or a play date, there is always a cooking party for your kids!
Cooking parties are for birthdays, family events, or fun cooking play dates.
Choose your theme package
[tabby title=”Paris birthday”]
- 1h30 to 2 hours – From 9 years old
- We bake macarons (Choose your flavor: Chocolate, caramel, lemon, raspberry, strawberry)
- They learn how to make macaron from scratch.
- They fill the macarons with the ganache.
- Kids leave with their gift box of 6 macarons.
- Includes: Tower of macarons for a yummy break (Choose 2 flavors, 2/3 macarons per kid), organic apple juice & orange juice.
[tabby title=”Petits biscuits”]
- 1h30 to 2 hours – From 6 years old.
- We bake the cookies from scratch (Kids will love mixing with their hands!)
- Kids use different topping to decorate the cookies.
- They leave with a gift bag with their cookies.
- Includes: Assortment of cookies for a yummy break (2/3 cookies per kid, choose 3 between: Meringue, financiers, cornflakes treat, chocolate truffles, vanilla shortbread, cinnamon shortbread, chocolate shortbread), organic apple juice & orange juice.
[tabby title=”Cake master chief “]
- 1h30 – From 6 years old
- Cakes are provided as well as all cream and toppings. (Fresh fruit, chocolate, candies, chocolate cream)
- Kids decorate their own cake.
- They can eat their own decorated cake.
- Includes: organic apple juice & orange juice.
Paris birthday: Up to 6 kids $350 – Up to 12 kids: $640
Petits biscuits: Up to 6 kids $310 – Up to 12 kids: $590
Cake master chief: Up to 6 kids $280 – Up to 12 kids: $530
+ $20 travel and material fee
Kids chef hat: $35 / 6 kids
Book your kid cooking party now!
Contact us: (469) 605-4151 or by mail.
Because we use fresh & seasonal ingredients from local suppliers and farms, the menu will vary depending on what is available that day. We will send you the menu upon your booking. Please do let us know if you have any food allergies or preferences.
You wish to host a cooking class for a birthday party in Dallas, or North Dallas (Plano, Carrolton, Richardson, Frisco, Allen) or others Dallas area please contact us at (469) 605-4151 or by mail.