Prep time:15 min – Baking time: 20 min
- 1/2 (100g) of sugar
- 3/4 C (100g) of flour
- 1 stick (110g) of butter at room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp of baking powder
- 5 slices of canned pineapple
- Preheat oven to 380°F.
- Melt the butter.
- In a bowl mix: Flour, baking powder and sugar.
- Add eggs and butter. Mix until combined.
- Butter the round mold.
- Put on the bottom of the round mold slices of pineapple.
- Pour batter on top of the pineapple, fill 2/3 of the mold.
- Put in the oven and bake for 15/20 min. Let cool before turning out by placing a spoon at the bottom of the mold.
- You can decorate with cherries.