Ingredients for 1 tart
- 1 c (115g ) flour
- 1/2 stick (65g) salted butter
- 1/2 c (65g) powdered sugar
- 1/4 c (30g) almond flour
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tbsp water
- In a bowl, mix the flour with the butter in pieces. Add the powdered sugar, almond flour, and egg yolk. Stir to combine.
- Add 2 tablespoons of water and knead the mixture until smooth.
- Form a ball with the dough, wrap it and refrigerate 30 min.
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F. Dust your work surface with flour and roll out the dough with a rolling pin.
- Transfer the dough to the tart pan(s). Prick all over with a fork and bake oven for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside.