Hola tapas! French love Spanish tapas. It is the same principle than French appetizers, but they have many different flavors.
And we love this grilled bell pepper salad!
For 4 people – Prep time: 20 min – Cooking time: 30 min
- 4 bell peppers
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- Salt & pepper
Directions for the grilled bell pepper salad:
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Wash the peppers and place in a baking dish. Let the peppers grill for 15 minutes then turn them over and let them in the oven for 15 more minutes.
- Peel and finely chop the garlic and set aside.
- Peel the grilled peppers. Remove the seeds. Cut the flesh into strips and put them in a bowl.
- Add the salt, olive oil, garlic and mix everything.
- Leave in the refrigerator for at least 30 min.