In North of France we love waffles! But did you know you can do it savory?
20 min prep – 5 min baking
- 2 tbsp of butter (35 g)
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of milk (200 ml)
- 4 tbsp of heavy whipping cream (50 ml)
- 1 cup of flour (250 g)
- 1 tsp of baking powder (6 g)
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 cup of cheese (30 g)
- 4 slices of smoked turkey
- Put the butter in a container and melt it in the microwaves for 20-30 sec.
- Beat the eggs with the milk and the heavy whipping cream.
- Add the flour, the baking powder and the salt, then mix.
- Add the melted butter then mix until combined.
- Add the cheese and turkey, then mix again.
- Preheat your waffle maker.
- when it’s hot, pour a ladle of batter in the waffles maker and cook for about 4-5 min.
- When there is no more steam, your waffle is ready!