Whenever I am in Paris, I love going to the jardin des Tuileries with my daughters.
Do you know what goes well with family time there? Treats! We always eat a chocolate ice cream topped with whipped cream when we are there. So I created these Chocolate Smores cakes with these precious moments in mind. The chocolate lava cake is my daughter's favorite dessert. I added mini marshmallows to remind if the fluffiness of the whipped cream, and the Biscoff Streusels for the crunchy cone.
For 12 individual cakes - Prep time: 15 min - Cooking time: 10 min
- 1 baking mix for Chocolate lava cake My French Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 1 stick of unsalted butter (113g)
- Mini Marshmallows
- 8 Biscoff cookies
- 2 tbsp of butter
- 1 sauce pan
- 1 whisk
- Muffins molds
- Parchment liners
- Preheat the oven to 380 ° F.
- Blend the Biscoff cookies to a powder using a food processor. If you don't have a food processor, you can break by hand or use a rolling pin.
- In a container, melt the 2 tbsp of butter with the microwave. Mix the butter with the cookie powder until combined. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, melt 1 stick of butter. On a low heat, pour the Chocolate Lava Cake Mix into the pan. Stop the heat. Whisk until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Add the eggs. Whisk until combined.
- Use muffins molds with parchment liners.
- Pour in the batter filling half of each ramekin.
- Top with 10 to 15 mini marshmallows. Top with 2 tbsp of our cookie powder mixed with the butter. (Biscoff Streusel) Bake for 12 min.