These Trocadero Madeleines are filled with sweet memories and with some Christmas flavors too!
French madeleines are moist and buttery. They are a delicious treat for kids and adults. Our Trocadero madeleines are as delicious as the traditional ones, with a hint of honey, gingerbread spices and fresh orange zest. It feels like Christmas in a Madeleine!
Makes 20 Madeleines - Prep time: 15 min - Cook time: 10 min
- Madeleine Baking Mix
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 Stick of butter (113g)
- 2 Tsp of Honey (20g)
- 5g gingerbread spices
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Zest of 1/2 orange
- 1 tbsp of butter for the pan
- 1 mixing bowl
- 1 whisk
- 1 madeleine pan
- 1 spoon
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Melt the butter.
- In a bowl, pour the Madeleines baking mix. Add the eggs and whisk until smooth. Add the butter and the honey and mix until combined.
- Add the spices, vanilla extract and orange zest.
- Butter lightly the madeleine mold.
- Scoop the batter into the cells of the Madeleine mold, filling them 2/3 full.
- When your oven is at temperature, bake for 10 min.
- Let cool before unsticking the madeleines from the mold.