Yield: 2 servings - Preparation Time: 10 min - Cook Time: 20-25 min.
- 1 small bowl
- ½ medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
- Drizzle of olive oil
- 2 medium bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs or chicken breast
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 Cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 Tbsp dry white wine
- 1 Tbsp good Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp whole-grain mustard
- 1 clove of garlic
- Pinch of chopped herbs (rosemary or thyme)
- Cut the onion into strips.
- Cut the chicken into pieces.
- Drizzle olive oil into the pan and turn on the heat to medium high 6-7.
- Add the chicken and cook for 4 min on all sides. Then lower the heat to medium and cook for about 8-10 minutes.
- Add and cook the onion until soft and slightly brown.
- Add the sauce and stir.
- Cook for 4 min or until the sauce has thickened and browned.
- Turn off the heat, and plate.