These Banana Chocolate Lava Cakes are great for “chocoholics” who adore everything made with chocolate. They are always wow a crowd and fun to eat! This recipe uses bananas in a place of eggs, creating a perfect fudgy texture, and great for those avoiding them in their diet. Enjoy these cakes by themselves or serve with vanilla ice cream and fresh strawberries.
Makes 12 cakes
Prep Time: 5 min - Cook time: 10 min -Total Time: 15 minutes
- You can make them in a muffin tins, baking forms, ramekins, silicone muffin molds or mugs.
- Medium saucepan
- 1 Chocolate Lava Cake Baking Mix My French Recipe
- ½ cup coconut butter (4oz/113g), refined
- 2 medium bananas (240-260g), very ripe, pureed
- For the topping:
- ½ pint vanilla ice cream (236g)
- ½ cup fresh strawberries (80g), sliced
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C).
- On a low-heat, using a medium saucepan, melt coconut butter. Add purred bananas, mix until combined.
- Add Chocolate Lava Cake Baking Mix My French Recipe. Stir until everything is well mixed, and chocolate chips in the mix are melted.
- Spoon the batter halfway into the baking forms.
- Bake for 110-12 min, depending on the size of your ramekins.*
- Let them cool down for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy, topped with vanilla ice cream, and fresh strawberries.