No eggs, no butter, no problem! Get in touch with your inner chocoholic with these tasty Banana Chocolate Lava Cakes!
This recipe uses bananas in a place of eggs, creating a perfect fudgy texture, and a great alternative for those following an eggless diet. Always a crowd pleaser! Enjoy these cakes by themselves or serve with vanilla ice cream and fresh strawberries.
Yields 12 small cakes
Prep Time: 5 min - Cook time: 10 min -Total Time: 15 minutes
- You can make them in muffin tins, ramekins, or mugs.
- Medium saucepan
- 1 Chocolate Lava Cake Baking Mix My French Recipe
- ½ cup coconut oil (4oz/113g), refined
- 2 medium bananas (240-260g), very ripe, pureed
- For the Topping:
- ½ pint vanilla ice cream (236g)
- ½ cup fresh strawberries (80g), sliced
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C).
- On a low heat, using a medium saucepan, melt the coconut oil. Add pureed bananas, mix until combined.
- Add Chocolate Lava Cake Baking Mix My French Recipe. Stir until everything is well mixed, and chocolate chips in the mix are melted.
- Spoon the batter into the ramekins, about halfway full.
- Bake for 10-12 min, depending on the size of your ramekins.
- Let them cool down for 5 minutes before serving. If desired, top with vanilla ice cream and fresh strawberries.