Make a delicious and moist blueberry muffins with fresh blueberries.
- 1 French pound cake baking mix
- 2 sticks of unsalted butter (113 g)
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of fresh blueberries (Or frozen)
Preparation of your moist blueberry muffins
- Preheat your oven to 350 ° F. Pour the French pound cake baking mix into a medium bowl.
- Add the eggs and beat vigorously until smooth. Melt the butter and add it to the batter.
- Mix gently.
- Wash and dry your fresh blueberries. Add them to the batter, mixing slowly.
- Use a muffin pan with paper muffin liners or silicon muffin liners inside.
- With a spoon, pour the batter, filling half of each liners. Our moist blueberry muffins are going to rise a little bit, while baking.
- Bake for about 25 min. The top of your muffins should be golden brown. Let cool before eating.