For 15 cookies - Prep time: 15 min - Baking time 12 min
- Measuring cups and spoons
- 1 mixing bowl
- 1 ice cream scoop
- 1 cookie sheet
- Parchment paper
- 1 C of chocolate chips
- 1 C of flour
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 3/4 C of sugar
- 1 tbsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of ginger
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Pour all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl: Flour, chocolate chips, baking powder, sugar, cinnamon, ginger and salt. Mix.
- Cut the butter into big pieces.
- By hand, mix the flour mix with the butter until there is no more butter left. The texture should be like sand.
- Add the egg. Mix by hand until combined.
- Form the dough into balls, using an ice cream scoop place on the baking sheet.
- Bake cookies for 12 minutes or until cookies are set around the edges but still soft in the center.
- Let cool down.