Prep time: 20 min Baking time: 10 min - For 2 ramekins
- Measuring cups
- 1 saucepan
- 1 spatula
- 1 spoon
- 2 ramekins
• 15g of flour
• 1 eggs
• 1/3 stick of butter
• 60g of dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a saucepan, place the butter in pieces and chocolate.
- Turn on the heat to medium, to melt the chocolate completely, then turn off the heat.
- Add flour and sugar then mix until combined.
- Add the egg then mix until you obtain a smooth batter.
- Pour batter into ramekins.
- Bake at 400°F for 10 minutes.
- ½ vanilla bean
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Split vanilla bean lengthwise with the tip of a sharp knife. Holding the pod open, scrape seeds from each half using the flat side of the knife. Transfer seeds to a large bowl.
- Pour cream over vanilla seeds; add sugar. Whip cream with an electric mixer until soft peaks form.