Cute, fun and delicious chocolate cake for easter!
For 6 people – 5 min prep – 10 min cooking
- Silicon baking molds
- French whisk
- 1 pastry bag
- 1 French lava cake baking mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 stick of butter
- For decoration
- 1/4 c powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Food coloring
- Chocolate eggs or chocolate bunnies for decoration
Prepare the French lava cake
- Preheat your oven to 400 ° F.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter until it is liquid.
- On a low heat, pour the baking mix into the pan and mix until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Out of the fire, add the eggs. Whisk until you obtained a smooth paste.
- Pour the batter in the ramekins.
- Bake for 10 min. Let it cool down. Take out of the molds.
Prepare the icing
- In a bowl mix the powdered sugar, the lemon juice and 1 drop of food coloring.
- Pour in the pastry bag.
- With scissors, snip off the tip of the pastry bag, making a tiny hole.
- Decorate the cake with the icing. Add the chocolate eggs and bunnies.