The French fruit cake is a traditional cake prepared by grandmothers.
As a matter of fact, my mother in law makes a delicious one for our 2 daughters everytime we visit her in France. We gather around this buttery cake. This is how we create happy memories for the whole family
- 1 mix for Pound cake My French Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 2 sticks of butter
- 1 C (170g) glazed fruits
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 C (180g) white chocolate
- 1 mixing bowl
- 1 whisk
- 1 bundt cake mold
- 1 sauce pan
- Preheat the oven to 335 ° F.
- Pour the baking mix into a medium bowl.
- Add the eggs and beat vigorously until smooth.
- Melt the butter. Add the vanilla extract and the butter. Mix gently until combined. Add the glazed fruits and mix gently.
- Use a bundt cake silicon mold. Pour in the batter.
- Bake 50 min, or until it is cracked down in the center and golden on the top.
- Let cool and take out of the mold gently.
- In a saucepan, at low heat, melt the white chocolate.
- When totally melted, pour on the top of the bundt cake. Decorate with glazed fruits or nuts.