Delicious, beautiful and 100% kid approved chocolate marble Madeleines!
Ingredients for 15 madeleines.
- 1 Madeleine baking mix My French Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 1 stick of butter (113g)
- 2 tsp of honey (20g)
- 2 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 mixing bowls
- Madeleine pan
- Melt the butter.
- In a bowl, pour the Madeleines baking mix. Add the eggs and whisk until smooth.
- Add the butter and the honey and mix.
- Pour half of the batter in another mixing bowl. Add the cocoa powder and whisk until combined.
- Scoop 1 tsp of the plain the batter into the cavities of the Madeleine pan. Then scoop 1 tsp of the chocolate madeleine batter into the cavities of the Madeleine pan. (filling them 2/3 full.)
- Use a toothpick or knife to swirl the batters together.
- Preheat the oven at 350°F. When the oven is at temperature, bake for 10 to 12 min.