Oct 12th 2020
Chocolate and pistachio Madeleines
- Madeleine Baking Mix
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Stick of butter (113g)
- 2 Tsp of Honey (20g)
- 1/2 C Dark chocolate
- Chopped Pistachios
- 1 mixing bowl
- 1 whisk
- 1 madeleine pan
- 1 spoon
- 1 sauce pan
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Melt the butter.
- In a bowl, pour the Madeleines baking mix. Add the eggs and whisk until smooth. Add the butter and the honey and mix until combined.
- Scoop the batter into the cells of the Madeleine mold, filling them 2/3 full.
- When your oven is at temperature, bake for 10 min. Let cool before unsticking the madeleines from the mold.
- In a sauce pan at low heat melt the dark chocolate.
- Dip 1 side of the madeleine and dip into pistachios. Set aside and let cool completely before eating.