Blueberry season is approaching, and this blueberry pound cake is a wonderful way of enjoying them.
When not in season, use frozen blueberries (thawed) and bite into a pure piece of Spring flavors.
- 1 French pound cake baking mix My French Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 1 stick of unsalted butter
- 1 C + 1/2 C of fresh blueberries
- Mixing bowl
- Loaf pan (Around 9 x 4 x 2.75")
- Baking spray or parchment paper
- Preheat your oven to 350 ° F. Pour the French pound cake baking mix into a medium bowl.
- Add the eggs and beat vigorously until smooth. Melt the butter in the microwave or at low heat in a pan.
- When the butter is melted, add it and mix until combined.
- Add the blueberries, and mix gently to incorporate them without smashing them.
- Spray the loaf pan with baking spray. Pour the batter in the pan. Bake 45min or until it is cracked down in the center and golden on the top.
- Let cool and bon appétit!
PS: You can drizzle lemon icing in the top. Mix 1/2 C of powdered sugar and 1/3 C of lemon juice. Drizzle with a spoon and voila!