Sep 2nd 2020
Blueberry pound cake and lemon icing
- 1 Pound cake baking mix
- 2 sticks of unsalted butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 C of blueberries (Fresh or frozen) + 1/2 C for decoration
- 1/4 cup of lemon juice
- 1 C of powdered sugar
- 1 loaf pan coated with parchment paper (Or muffin silicon molds)
- 1 mixing bowl
- 1 whisk
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF
- Melt the butter in the microwave.
- In a bowl, pour all the Pound cake mix.
- Add the eggs and melted butter. Mix until combined.
- Add the blueberries, mix slowly to combine without smashing the fruits.
- Pour the batter into the muffin silicon molds.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, until the cakes are golden on the top.
- Let cool.
- Then prepare the lemon icing.
- Mix together the lemon juice and the powdered sugar until combined.
- Pour on the top of the cake. Add the blueberries on the top for decoration.
- And voilà!