This muffin has the perfect balance between cinnamon and apple, perfect for Fall!
20 min prep – 20 min baking
For about 15 Muffins
- 1 baking mix for French pound cake
- 3 eggs
- 2 sticks of butter
- 1 apple (Peeled and sliced)
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF
- Melt the butter in the microwave.
- In a bowl, pour all the dry ingredients: Pound cake mix and cinnamon.
- Pour the wet ingredients: eggs and butter. Mix until combined.
- Add the apple to the batter and mix.
- Pour the batter into silicon muffin molds.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.