Old fashioned pineapple upside down cake..
That never goes out of date. This is a classic recipe, but nobody can resist it when it is so simple and so tasty.
Prep time:15 min – Baking time: 20 min
- 1 pound cake baking mix My French Recipe
- 1 stick (106g) of butter at room temperature
- 3 eggs
- 5 slices of canned pineapple
- 1 mixing bowl
- 1 whisk
- 1 spatula
- 1 round cake pan 8"
- Baking spray for the pan
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt the butter.
- Pour the baking mix in a bowl.
- Add eggs and butter. Mix until combined.
- Spray the round mold with cooking spray.
- Place on the bottom of the pan the slices of pineapple.
- Pour batter on top of the pineapple slices.
- Bake for 35 min. Let cool before turning out by placing a spoon at the bottom of the mold.
- You can decorate with cherries.