For 6 servings – 5 min preparation – 10 min baking
- 1 baking mix for chocolate lava cake My French Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 1 stick of unsalted butter (4 oz / 113g)
- Canned pears
- 1 tbsp butter (for the ramekins)
- Preheat your oven to 400 ° F.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter until it is liquid.
- On a low heat, pour the baking mix into the pan and mix until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Out of the fire, add the eggs. Whisk until you obtained a smooth paste.
- Butter the ramekins. Pour in the batter.
- In the middle add 1/2 pear.
- Bake for 10 min to 12 min.
- Let it cool down, and bon appétit!