The mini banana tatin is an easy dessert that you can realize in 5 minutes!
You should eat it still warm with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream. Just an amazing, delicious and satisfying dessert…
Ingredients for 6 mini banana tatin
- 6 tablespoons of unsalted butter, softened
- 6 tablespoons of sugar
- 3 firm ripe bananas
- 6 tablespoons of cinnamon
- 1 puff pastry (can bee frozen, we love the ones from Trader’s Joe, bonus they are from France!)
Directions for the mini banana tatin
- Thaw the puff pastry at room temperature for 1 hour.
- With the help of your tart pan, cut puff pastry circles. Use them like a cookie cutter!
- Preheat your oven to 400°F. Place your mini tart pans on a baking sheet. On the bottom of each mold, with your finger, spread butter. Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon (To taste).
- Slice the bananas. Add the bananas slices over the sugar, arranging in concentric circles to cover. Top each dish with 1 puff pastry round, tucking in edges of pastry.
- Bake for 20 min, until pastry is golden and puffed and filling is bubbly
- Invert onto plates while it is still warm.