For 2 people – 10 min prep -20 min cooking
- 2 potatoes
- 15 g of butter
- 10 g of milk
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon of truffle oil
- Peel and cut in medium pieces the potatoes.
- In a saucepan, boil some water then pour the potatoes pieces into the water.
- Let cook for about 20 minutes the potatoes.
- When it’s cooked, mash potatoes with a fork.
- Add butter, salt, pepper, milk and truffle oil then mix until butter is melted into the potatoes.
- Depending of your taste, you can add more or less truffle oil on the top.