- ½ cup of powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp of lemon juice
- Food coloring (optional)
- In a bowl, mix together the powdered sugar and lemon juice until having icing consistency.
- Add 1 drop of food coloring (optional).
- Fold down the top of your pastry bag around your hand to make a cuff and spoon the icing into the bag.
- Unfold the cuff, push the icing all the way down, and twist the bag where the icing ends.
- With scissors, snip off the tip of the pastry bag, making a tiny hole.
- Now, let’s decorate cookies pushing the icing with your dominant hand!