Prep time : 15 min – Cook time: 10 min – For 15 muffins molds
- 1 stick (113g) unsalted butter
- 8 oz (150g) dark chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 c (100g) sugar
- 1/3 c (40g) flour
- 3 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 380° F.
- In a saucepan set over low heat, melt the butter and chocolate. When the chocolate is melted, stop the heat and remove the pan from the burner
- Add the sugar and flour to the saucepan pan and mix gently.
- Add the eggs one at a time, whisking constantly until a smooth paste forms.
- Pour the batter into silicon muffin molds., filling half of each baking cup.
- Bake for 10 min.
- Enjoy warm with vanilla ice cream on the top!