A simple but really tasty Gingerbread Recipe.
15 min prep – 50 min baking
- 1 cup of honey (350 g)
- 1 egg
- 7 tbsp of butter (100 g)
- 1/2 cup of whole milk (130 ml)
- 1 3/4 cup of flour (270 g)
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of ginger powder
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Melt the butter.
- In a bowl, beat the egg with the honey.
- Add the milk and the butter then mix until combined.
- Add the ginger, the cinnamon, the baking powder and the flour then mix until combined.
- Pour the mixture into a loaf pan lined up with parchment paper.
- Bake for about 50 minutes.