Chocolate pudding is a must taste in France.
This is really delicious and you will find these in every grocery store in France.
The perfect recipe for my chocolate pudding
Ingredients for about 8 chocolate puddings
- 100g of dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons of heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 l of milk: preferably semi-skimmed.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
You will need glass jars. You can either recycle the glass jars from the creams you buy in the supermarket.
Preparation of the chocolate pudding
- Pour the chocolate into a saucepan. Add the cream and melt at low heat.
- Add the milk gently by whisking so that the mixture is homogeneous.
- Bring to a boil then turn off the heat. Let cool.
- Whisk the 2 eggs with the sugar in a bowl for a few minutes.
- Add the eggs to the chocolate mixture whisking.
- Arrange your small pots in a large baking dish. Add water to the dish, the cream pots in the chocolate eggs are cooked in a bain-marie in the oven.
- Fill each of the small jars. Bake for 45 minutes at 350°F.
- Let cool before putting in the fridge. To be tasted very fresh in case of chocolate craving 😉