Chocolate fondant is a classic dessert. It melts even the hardest hearts.
You will always find this dessert in French restaurants. In some places it will come with vanilla ice cream, in others with crème anglaise (custard), I prefer to have it just by itself.
Ingredients for the chocolate fondant
- 1 baking mix for Chocolate fondant
- 1 stick of butter
- 3 eggs
Preparation of the chocolate fondant
- Preheat your oven to 380 ° F.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter until it is liquid. On a low heat, pour the baking mix into the pan and mix until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Out of the fire, add the eggs.
- Whisk until you obtained a smooth paste. Use a round cake mold and coat it with parchment paper.
- Pour in the batter. Bake for 15 min.
- Let it cool down, and bon appétit!
If you want enjoy your chocolate fondant at the end of a meal, you can prepare it before and bake it when finishing the main course. so that you enjoy it the perfect way.