A new winter soup to add to your test list. This is good for your health and so gourmet.
This is not a diet soup, but it’s not too rich and it perfect to make a complete diner. Vegetables, cream and parmesan, you are going to love it for sure!
In addition to being delicious, this broccoli is rich in anti-oxidants and vitamins C. Zucchini have about the same seasonality as broccoli, so you can find them fresh at the same time.
15 min prep – 15 min cooking
- 3 zucchinis
- 200 g broccoli (fresh or frozen)
- 4 potatoes
- 2 onions
- 20 cl of heavy whipping cream
- 2 cloves garlic
- 200 g of shredded parmesan
- 2 cups of vegetable broth
Preparation of the broccoli soup with zucchini & parmesan
- Wash and cut in large pieces the zucchini, broccolis and potatoes.
- Add the peeled garlic as a whole.
- Peel and slice the onions. Cook it a few minutes in olive oil.
- Add the vegetables.
- Finally, add the broth.
- Let cook for about ten minutes. Mix with the cream.
- Serve your broccoli soup in bowls and sprinkle with parmesan.
Bon appétit !