Serves: 2 – Prep Time : 10 min – Cook Time: about 50 min
- 2 chicken thighs, skin-on and bone-in
- Salt and pepper
- 2 pinches of piment d’espelette (French chili pepper)
- 1 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 pinches of chopped rosemary
- ½ organic lemon, cut in wedges
- ¼ cup of flavorful green olives
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Turn on oven to 375 °F.
- Season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper and place in a baking dish in one layer, skin side up. Sprinkle with piment d’espelette, garlic, and rosemary. Rub seasoning into thighs on all sides. Tuck lemon wedges here and there. Catter olives evenly over chicken and add broth.
- Put baking dish in oven, uncovered, and roast until skin browns for about 30 minutes.
- Remove thighs and lemon wedges and arrange on a platter. Quickly skim fat from surface. Spoon juices over chicken, sprinkle with parsley and serve.