Our Vegan crepes recipe has nothing to be jealous of the regular ones.
Whether it is because you have an allergy, or you don't consume animal products, or just because you forgot to buy the eggs or the milk, these vegan crepes are the answer! They are easy to prepare and can be used with any sweet or savory toppings you like. And nobody will notice the difference.
Yields about 15 crepes - Prep Time: 15 min - Cook Time: 3 min each- Total Time: 60 min
Ingredients for the vegan crepes
- 1 My French Recipe crepe mix
- 3 C of soy or oat milk
- 1/4 C of oil (canola, avocado or olive are great options) + 1 tbsp for the frying pan
- 1/4 C of water
- 1 mixing bowl
- 1 whisk
- Measuring cups
- 1 frying pan
- 1 pastry brush (or1 napkin)
- 1 ladle
- 1 spatula
- Pour the mix in a mixing bowl.
- While mixing, slowly add the milk. Mix until combined.
- Add the oil and mix until combined.
- Add the water and mix until combined.
- For cooking: Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium high heat.
- Scoop the batter, using approximately 1/4 cup for each crepe. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so the batter coats the surface evenly.
- Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side until golden brown on each side.
- You can add absolutely any sweet or savory topping you like.