This is not typical from France, but it’s a nice mix between French and American culture.
The basis of this moist muffin is made with our delicious French pound cake baking mix. And the fresh cranberries and the spices remind us of the Thanksgiving flavors. We absolutely love it!!
- 1 French pound cake baking mix
- 3 eggs
- 2 sticks of butter
- 1 C of dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup of sliced almonds
- 2 tsp of cinnamon
- 2 tsp of ginger powder
Preparation of our delicious Thanksgiving muffins
- Preheat your oven to 350 ° F.
- Pour the French pound cake baking mix into a medium bowl.
- Add the eggs and beat vigorously until smooth. Melt the butter and add it to the batter. Mix gently.
- Add the cranberries, the cinnamon and the ginger and stir.
- Spoon the batter into a muffin pan coated with non-stick cooking spray and dusted with flour. (Or use muffin cups) filling each one to the top.
- Sprinkle with almonds and cranberries.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until browned on the top and a toothpick inserted in the center of the muffins comes out clean.