Prep time: 5 minutes - Cook time: 3 min - Chilling time: 40 minutes
- Small saucepan
- Silicone spatula
- Heatproof bowl
- 100 g dark chocolate, chopped
- 70 canned pumkin puree
- 1/2 tbsp Cinnamon
- Pinch of ginger powder
- 10g butter, at room temperature
- Place the chocolate in a large, heatproof bowl. Set aside.
- Pour the heavy cream into a small saucepan. Add the spices.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Remove from the heat.
- Carefully pour the hot cream over the chocolate. Mix from the center to the outside with a silicone spatula until the chocolate melts completely. Add the butter and mix gently until the butter is fully incorporated and the ganache is smooth and glossy.
- Refrigerate, covered, for at least 40 minutes before using.