For 4 people - 10 min prep - 20 min cooking
- Serving plate
- 1 12-14 oz wheel of brie at room temperature
- 1/2 tsp. chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 tbsp. honey
- Toasted bread or crackers, apple slices, fresh grapes, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove the brie from its box. Remove any paper wrapping and return the wheel to the bottom part of its wooden box.
- Make very shallow slits across the top of the brie, just through the rind layer, every ½-inch to 1-inch, in a criss-cross pattern. Place the brie on a small sheet tray.
- Sprinkle the top with the fresh thyme, rosemary and pepper, and drizzle with honey. Bake for 20 – 25 minutes, until very soft.
- Carefully transfer the brie to a serving plate. Serve warm alongside toasted bread, apple slices and/or grapes, for serving.